Friday, May 18, 2018

ROADTRIP TO NAUVOO


I love roadtripping! I love getting in the car and just driving – and I especially like making random stops along the way (emphasis on the ”random”). Although I’ve been to lots of places in the United States, there just isn’t a better way to really see the U.S. than from to Open Road.
            I’ve been doing my homework and I found some fun and funky places to stop along the way (so stay tuned for the World’s Largest Ball of Twine and other such spectacular sights). And I’ll be stopping and visiting a few friends along the way too – which will be even better than that Ball of Twine. My main purpose: to visit my sister (and her husband) and a few friends (and their husbands) – all serving as missionaries in Nauvoo right now.
            And I just get to take a break. A nice 12-day vacation – and a bit of an adventure. Just me and Baby (yes, that’s what I named my Smart Car). Time alone with my thoughts (which could be a dangerous thing). And singing at the top of my lungs to a lot of oldies (why don’t cars come with a built-in microphone???)
            Come along for the ride – it’s gonna be (wait for it) EPIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment