Wednesday, June 22, 2016

PACIFIC NORTHWEST – Back to Seattle


The end of an amazing week was approaching, and we were heading back to Seattle. Out of the group of 26 LDS Singles that I’d gone to Alaska with, I’d been blessed to make some new friends – quite a few that I’m very certain that I will see again.
   And, as a single woman, going with this group had been just the experience that I had hoped for. There was always someone to do something with, and I always enjoy making new friends. Some live and work just minutes from me – while others are scattered around the country. But none of that matters, and we had become friends – and now had to say our goodbyes. Just like in Casablanca, “But we’ll always have Alaska.”
   And my Alaskan Cruise might be over, but not my vacation. I still have a few pretty good adventures ahead of me before I head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment